DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
§ 1 INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF INDIVIDUAL-RELATED DATA
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of individual-related data when using our website. Individual-related data are all data that can be related to you as a person, e.g. name, address, E-Mail address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person, according to Art. 4 par. 7 EC-general decree for the protection of data privacy (DS-GVO) is Mrs. Jennifer Möller-Olschewski (see our imprint).
(3) When getting into contact with us by E-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your E-Mail address, if applicable your name and phone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your requests. The data saved in this context will be deleted by us as soon as they are no longer needed, or they will be restricted for processing, in case that there are legal obligations to preserve records.
(4) In case we make use of service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we would like to make use of your data for reasons of advertising, we will inform you about these proceedings as mentioned hereunder. In doing so, we will also indicate the criteria for the duration of the saving of data.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights regarding the individual data related to your person:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction for processing,
– right to objection against processing,
– right to transferability of data.
(2) In addition you have the right to complain about our processing of your individual-related data at a controlling authority for data protection.
§ 3 COLLECTION OF INDIVIDUAL-RELATED DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) With the use of our website for information only, meaning without any registration or other transfer of information, we will only collect the individual-related data that your browser will transmit to our server. If you wish to look at our website, we only collect the data which are technically needed in order to show our website to you and to safeguard stability and safety (legislative basis is Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– date and time of the request
– time-zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– contents of the request (actual page)
– access status/HTTP-status code
– amount of transferred data
– website from which the request is sent
– system software and its interface
– language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the data mentioned before, there will be cookies saved on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files which will be assigned to the browser that you use and saved on your hard disc. These cookies send certain information to the source that set the cookie (in this given case to us). Cookies cannot load any programmes and they cannot tranfer viruses to your computer. Their function is to make the internet offer more user-friendly and more effective.
(3) Application of Cookies:
a) This website uses the following kinds of cookies whose range and functions are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close the browser. Above all these are the session cookies. They save a so-called session-ID by which different requests of your browser can be assigned to an individual session. Thus your computer will be recognised, when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a determined period of time that can differ according to the individual cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your liking and e.g. refuse acceptance of third-party-cookies or cookies in general. We would like to point your attention to the fact that in this case you might not be able to use all functions of this website.
II. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we make use of the Google Maps offers. In doing so, we are able to show interactive maps to you directly on this website and enable the comfortable use of the map function.
(2) When visiting the website, Google Maps receives the information that you have selected the respective sub-page of our website. Furthermore the data mentioned in § 3 of this statement are transferred. This is effected, no matter whether Google provides a user account on which you are logged in, or not. If you are logged in on Google, your data are directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish the assignment to Google, you will have to log out before using the button. Google saves your data as user profile and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research or means-tested design of their website. Such an evaluation is made (also with users who are not logged in) for advertising purposes and in order to inform other users of the social networks about your activities on our website. You have the right to objection against the creation of such user profiles, with which you will have to address to Google.
(3) Further information on purpose and extent of the collection of data and their processing by the plug-in provider can be obtained in the provider’s data privacy statement. There you will also obtain further information about your rights and possibilities for discontinuation in order to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your individual-related data also in the US and is submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 4 Video surveillance
(1) Our property is under video surveillance according to article 6 Abs.1 lit f DS-GVO.
The storage of data takes 72 hours.